Timberjack is Salsa’s aggressive trail hardtail. Its progressive trail geometry is stable on descents and technical sections, while the Alternator 2.0 dropouts allow for adjustable chainstay length to dial in ride characteristics. Ample accessory mounts and dual wheel size compatibility add more versatility to the package, making Timberjack a well-rounded ripper that likes to party.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame
- Aggressive trail geometry
- 130 mm fork and dropper post provide capability in technical terrain
- Alternator 2.0 dropouts expand drivetrain and setup options
- Short chainstays and long front-center provide agility and stability on the trail
- Front triangle space is maximized for frame bag use