The Supertramp is our bike packing, trekking, and all-terrain bicycle platform. From month-long backcountry tours to trips to the corner store and everything in between, you'll find it to be an incredibly versatile platform for living your life via bicycle. It can be built in endless configurations and has mounts for all the racks, accessories, and bags you wish to carry. If you only have one bike in your life, and want one that can truly let you explore the whole world of cycling possibilities, we believe the Supertramp is a great choice.
The Supertramp is handmade in Taiwan through our partnership with the legendary Maxway factory, it comes in four sizes and is paired with our signature steel segmented fork. It is fully featured with all the mounts you could want, has stealth dropper routing, and fits a large tire.
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of down tube, bottle boss on seat tube
- Top tube feedbag mounts
- Fender Mounts
- Stealth dropper post routing
- Front triangle optimized for a large frame bag
- For cable management, we’ve chosen to use a modular system that allows a clean appearance and can be customized for AXS, 1X or dropper post routing. Compatible with Paragon Machine Works guides.
- Full loop cable guides on the stays as we find plastic zip ties on high-end bikes to be inelegant
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.6" tires - Optimized for a 29 x 2.25" tire.
- Max Chainring 36t
Double dropout eyelet
Three pack mounts
Internal dynamo routing
Mounts for Surly 8 and 24-pack racks
Wilde TLC - Tough, Light, Compliant
Our own proprietary double-butted, chromoly tubeset. TLC stands for tough, light, and compliant which are the characteristics we select for. On each model and size, we select the optimum blend of tubing diameters, wall thickness, and butting profiles to yield a frame that is both built to last, as light as practical, and comfortable for the rider.
- Clearance for 29 x 2.6" tires
- 44mm headtube
- 73mm bottom bracket shell
- ISO disc mounts
- Boost Spacing
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Seat Collar: 35.0
- Cable Guides: Modular guides under the downtube, and full loop braze-ons on the stays (No Zip Ties)
- 12mm Thru Axle - 1.5 x 178mm
- Clearance for 29 x 2.8" tires
- ISO disc mounts
- 110mm Boost Spacing
- 15mm Thru Axle - 1.5 x 135mm
Phosphate dipped and E.D. Coated for corrosion resistance and durability. Wet paint finish. *
Colors: Sparkly Green / Grey
*Please note that the production framesets will come with tan decals instead of white as shown