The Karate Monkey Front Suspension bike features a Rock Shox 35 Gold RL A2 suspension fork with 140mm travel, and it’s paired with a dropper post out the box. Progressive trail geometry and Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear dropout system deliver a versatile bike with the ability to swap hubs and wheel sizes. If you want to round-house kick some trail right in the face, the Karate Monkey is your sled.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel frame, double-butted main triangle and 44mm headtube
- The tubeset uses Surly custom trumpet tubes for greater stiffness and durability
- Adjustable rear dropouts with 145mm Gnot-Boost spacing. Works with 142 and 148 x 12mm thru, as well as 135mm w/ 10/12 washer
- RockShox 35 Gold RL A2 suspension fork with 140mm travel
- TranzX YSP15 dropper post with stealth routing; 100mm travel on XS, 120mm travel on SM–XL
- Clearance for 27.5 x 3 or 29 x 2.55" tires